Special Education Literacy Kit
Grades 6-8 Reading | Special Education
Provide daily literacy practice with little to no prep and no repetition! The activities in the Empower Special Education Literacy Kit focus on skills and standards that support IEP goals, and they cover a wide range of grade levels to make differentiated instruction easy! Every activity within the Empower Literacy Kit has explicit student-friendly objectives and directions, visual step-by-step procedures and outcomes, and built-in accountability. The kit also includes a handbook to help guide you as you write your students’ IEP goals. Give your students a chance to engage with literature and watch their confidence grow!
- 770 activities to boost these skills:
- Special Education Writing Kit Supplemental Guide
- Inclusive Classroom Supplemental Guide
- For use in conjunction with the Special Education Kit
- Provides helpful tips and tricks to support the general education classroom teacher with:
- forming an inclusive classroom
- accommodations vs. modifications
- how to use the Empower activity kits to support all students
- teaching strategies in an inclusive classroom – co-teaching
|Dimensions||20.25 in x 16.27 in x 12.50 in|
Special Education Literacy Kit Reviews
Please login to leave a review.
No reviews yet, be the first to leave a review.