Stride PE Physical Literacy Kit
Being active comes easily to some, while for others it can be a struggle– StridePE ensures none of your students will be left behind! StridePE is mindfully designed to meet the unique physical and cognitive needs of all students. The lessons in the kit are grouped into 6 modules, ranging from basic fundamental and everyday movements to more complex and sports-specific movements. Coming up with a comprehensive PE program can be overwhelming, but we’ve done all of the work for you! Each lesson contains background knowledge and teaching suggestions, as well as recommended exercises. We even included example anchor charts! All you have to do is complete the lessons in order. With StridePE, your students will develop the knowledge, coordination, and strength to participate in physical and everyday activities with confidence!
- 160+ comprehensive lessons grouped into 6 modules
- Movement Development
- Daily Living
- Flag Football
- 300+ exercise cards with adaptations
- Teacher’s guide packed with tips for successful implementation
- Helpful supplemental handbook with instructions, anchor charts, rubrics, tests, and blackline masters
- Adaptive Physical Literacy: Special Education Companion handbook
|14.50 in x 8.00 in x 13.00 in
Please login to leave a review.