Special Education Math Kit
Grades 6-8 Math | Special Education
The Empower Special Education Math Kit makes it easy to implement daily math practice without any boring repetition! When you incorporate these fun, standards-based games and activities into your classroom instructional routine, students will grow to realize math skills really are worthwhile! The activities in the Empower Special Education Math Kit focus on skills and standards that support IEP goals, and they cover a wide range of grade levels to make differentiated instruction easy. The kit also includes a handbook to help guide you as you write your students’ IEP goals.
- 450 activities to boost these skills:
- quick recall
- relational thinking
- conceptual understanding of basic fluencies
- Special Education Writing Kit Supplemental Guide
- Inclusive Classroom Supplemental Guide
- For use in conjunction with the Special Education Kit
- Provides helpful tips and tricks to support the general education classroom teacher with:
- forming an inclusive classroom
- accommodations vs. modifications
- how to use the Empower activity kits to support all students
- teaching strategies in an inclusive classroom – co-teaching
|Dimensions||20.25 in x 16.27 in x 12.50 in|
Special Education Math Kit Reviews
Please login to leave a review.
No reviews yet, be the first to leave a review.